- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/8 cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 cup mini chocolate chips
- Add almonds to a food processor and pulse until you get coarse crumbs
- (Set 2 tbsp. aside to roll the balls in later)
- Add dates, peanut butter, cacao powder, maple syrup, cinnamon, sea salt and hemp seeds in a food processor
- Pulse on and off until you get a smooth, thick malleable texture. The ‘dough’ should come together in a ball.
- Put mixture into a small mixing bowl and stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Form into balls and roll in saved ground almonds or more hemp seeds.
- Set on a tray and refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze for 15 minutes. Best when cold.