I have had an obsession with avocados lately. I put them in everything: salad, quinoa, pasta, and even in smoothies for extra healthy fats! I love the usual guacamole, but there are so many more things you can do with them.
Not only are avocados delicious, they have so many amazing health benefits!
- Lowers inflammation
- High in potassium
- Improves nutrient absorption
- High fiber, aids in digestion
- Reduces LDL (bad cholesterol) and raises HDL (good cholesterol)
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Rich in folate and vitamin K
- Loaded with heart healthy monounsaturated fats
- Promotes healthy bones
- Balances hormones
- Moisurizes skin
I made some delicious sushi and toast the other day featuring this glorious fruit.
Check out my Instagram for more ways to use them! 🙂